Comfort is by far and away the most important consideration when it comes to golf shoes. Yes, looks are important – the style you choose enables you to bring a splash of colour and personality to the golf course – but wearing an ill-fitting, or less than comfortable pair can result in blisters or premature foot fatigue.
- Breathable microfiber & textile upper with Never-Wet treatment to keep you cool & dry
- Anti-microbial Ortholite™️ sockliner for unmatched underfoot comfort & breathability
- UA HOVR™ placement supports natural motion of the foot & provides energy return to help eliminate impact
- Responsive UA HOVR™ cushioning reduces impact, returns energy & helps propel you forward
- UA Rotational Resistance outsole for lightweight lockdown traction
- Spikeless outsole for a lighter, more flexible feel without any compromise in traction
- Regular Fit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.